Welcome to Soboba Casino!
We appreciate your interest in joining our exceptional team. Our mission is to provide our Guests with an outstanding gaming and entertainment experience, presented by a team of genuine hospitality professionals.
We realize that each Team Member plays an important role in our success as a company. We value and appreciate individual Team Member accomplishments. Soboba Casino is committed to providing a positive work culture with recognition programs and ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Soboba Casino offers a comprehensive benefits program to Team Members. Eligible Team Members are invited to participate in a variety of programs such as:
- • Group insurance plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D)
- • 401k Plan with employer match
- • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- • Health Advocate Plan
- • Wellness Program
- ◦ Annual Health Fair
- ◦ Wellness Education & Incentive Programs
- ◦ Discounts to local Fitness Centers
- ◦ Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal)
- ◦ Ride Share Program
- ◦ Direct Deposit
- ◦ On-going job training and career development
- ◦ Discounts at Casino retail & food outlets
- ◦ Various discount programs (amusements, entertainment, retail, service)
As you complete your application for employment, please be sure to fill-in all data requested including:
- • Employment History - at least ten (10) years
- • Explanations for gaps in employment history
- • Four (4) professional references
- • Complete and accurate address and telephone numbers for previous employers, schools, and references
The Soboba Band of Luiseno Indians is a federally recognized Indian Tribe. As such, hiring preference to qualified Tribal Members is provided in accordance with applicable laws and Casino policies. Again, thank you for including Soboba Casino in your career considerations.